The Craft In Me

A blog devoted to all my crafty endeavors.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Starfish Earrings


These unique earrings are made from real starfish (not live of course).

Ok, so since these are real starfish, they are on the delicate side, so I wouldn’t go outside to play baseball while wearing these :)


The starfish naturally has a hole (the mouth) in the center.


I used a small drill component to gently twist through the hole.


I know, it looks gruesome but don’t worry the starfish is in a better place now :)

Here are the jumprings, I hooked them all together before attaching to the starfish.

The largest jumpring attaches to the center of the starfish.

Add an earring hook and these fun earrings are complete.




They are fun, it almost looks like they're dancing!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! :)